Saturday, September 22, 2012

TGF Lily Cameo

Since I bought all those Copic Markers a while back I've been having a grand ole time experimenting with digital images. Here is a digi image Lily from The Greeting Farm. I used her to make a Thank You card for one of my close friends.
She has red hair and a weakness for Tiffany Blue right now. I was sorta at a loss for which colors to choose. Thank goodness I started a Color Inspiration Board on my Pinterest. Here is my inspiration photo.
Here is a close up of Lily. Skin: E00, E000, YR00, R11 Hair: E18, E37, E07, YR24 Lips: R24, R29 Bow: RV02, RV04 Eyeshadow and Skull: C3, C5, C00


The digi image had a lily on the necklace. I just drew a skull over the lily since my friend has a thing for skulls as well. I also used pink stickles on the bow and a silver gel pen on the necklace.
Yes this is the third card in a row that I have used feathers with. lol. But this time I used brown ones with iridescent blue tips! The flower was made from flowers off of floral stems that were either black or white. I used Tattered Angels Chalkboard Cotton Candy and Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid to change the white flowers to pink.
I put all the elements on a black mat that I first stamped with a Damask stamp using VersaMark Watermark Pigment Ink. I distressed the edges of the mat. Most all the elements were attached using foam tape.


1 comments:

(g)ezebel said...

I remember when you made this. (you need to update! i just updated my blog; so much easier/convenient to post quick entries with blog app on my phone and iPad.)

Post a Comment